25 Jan, 2017
2017 Meet & Greet
Come and join fellow Goldstream RV owners at our latest official Meet & Greet. To be held at Greenhill Lake just out of Ararat on the Labour Day long weekend (VIC) 10th-13th March, 2017.
Green Hill Lake is situated just 4km east of Ararat (GPS Co-ordinates 37:17:46.8S 142:58:45.8E) on the Western Hwy and has a large area available for camping.
Great camping spots are available along the large lake frontage and there are a great range of activities available including fishing, swimming, boating to just sitting back and relaxing. Further info available at https://greenhilllake.com.au/
Many local tourist attractions are at your fingertips as well, including the award winning Waacks Bakery - Home to Australia's best Hot Cross Buns.
Drinking Water - Toilets - Showers - Picnic Tables - Shade Areas - Fireplace - BBQS - Pets Allowed
Carol, our Owners Group planner and organiser extraordinaire, has planned the following for the weekend:
- Saturday Night spit roast dinner (meat & spuds provided)
- Please BYO salads and desserts to share with everyone
- Hot Cross Bun brekky for the Sunday morning - from Waaks Bakery Ararat (YUM!!)
- Make sure you join in the fun and dress up in Easter theme (including your van!)
- Carol will be announcing our next Meet & Greet location
There will be company representatives attending as well as the latest product info and prizes from some of our best suppliers.
Those who haven't confirmed your attendance already, please confirm your place please email Carol via firstname.lastname@example.org