The Explorer 1400 Series Pop Top range lets you discover the freedom and travel in style without the burden of towing a large caravan. It has the features and appointments of a larger van and is just a step up from the Mini. It has 2 different floor plans to choose from.
Internal Standard Features
The Goldstream RV Explorer 1400 Series comes with a range of internal standard features you’ll love. These interior features include:
93L 3-Way Fridge, Combo 3-Burner Stove & Sink, Flick Mixer Tap, Microwave, Mains Pressure & Pump to Sink, Range Hood with Exhaust Fan, Wardrobe, TV Coaxial Point, Innerspring Mattress.
External Standard Features
You can enjoy a wide range of external features standard with the Goldstream RV Explorer 1400 Series. These external features include:
Composite Aluminum Panels, Aluminum Roof & Body Frame, Checker Plate Front, Triple Lock Door, Double glazed windows with block out blinds, Battery Pack with Charger, Bumper Bar with Spare Wheel, 14” Wheels & Tyres , ‘Skippy Lift’ Easy Roof Lifters & Struts, Rear Tunnel Boot Full Width, Roll-Out Awning.
Shower Toilet Model Standard Features
Same Internal/External features, and including:
Shower and Toilet Combo, Gas Hot Water System, 2 x 80L Water Tanks, Separate Tank Fillers, Microwave Tower, Rear Tunnel Boot (Half Length).
The Adventure Pack has a host of standard inclusions to make every journey enjoyable. Some of the great features are list below.
- Coil independent suspension upgrade to the ALKO range
- Wheel & tyre upgrades
- 80-watt Solar panel
- Winegard TV antenna
- Radio/CD player with 4 Speakers
- 12volt Point
- Battery Management System with Display Panel
- 100amp hour Battery
- Water Tank Gauges
- Roll out Awning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning (1760/1800/1860 models)
The great outdoors is waiting and with an Off-Road Pack you can see it all. Get all the Adventure Pack features and upgrades as listed below.
- Cruisemaster Coil Independent Suspension Upgrade
- 265/75 R16 Alloy wheel upgrade
- DO35 Offroad Coupling
- 120-watt Solar Panel upgrade
The ultimate off-road tourer stacked with bonus features all included with upgrades as listed below.
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning on all models
- Jerry can holders
- Gas & electric HWS
- Change over Gas Regulator
- Gas Bayonet Point
- Picnic Table mounted on side of body
- Black or Silver Checker plate body
- White or Grey Composite Aluminium body
- Stone Guard Protector with Sides mounted on A-Frame with Mudflaps
- Water Filter to kitchen sink
- Upgrade Battery Management System with DC-DC Charger
- 2 x 80amp hour LED Crystal batteries
- 2 x 80watt Solar Panels
- Radio/CD/DVD upgrade
- 19” LED TV mounted on lockable swing arm
- 2 x 12 volt-USB points (internal & external)
|Model Specifications||Standard On Road|
|WIDTH (add +150mm for Awning)||2280mm|
|HEIGHT (Approx Range From)||2250mm|
|TARE (Approx Range From)||1400kg|
|BALL (Approx Range From)||175kg|
|ATM (Approx Range From)||2000kg|
Heights will vary depending on model and package due to the number of different suspensions and options available and above should be used as a guide only. Please check with your selling dealer to explain further and for more information on suspension and heights.