The Explorer 1400 Series Pop Top range lets you discover the freedom and travel in style without the burden of towing a large caravan. It has the features and appointments of a larger van and is just a step up from the Mini. It has 2 different floor plans to choose from.
Internal Standard Features
The Goldstream RV Explorer 1400 Series comes with a range of internal standard features you’ll love. These interior features include:
93L 3-Way Fridge, Combo 3-Burner Stove & Sink, Flick Mixer Tap, Microwave, Mains Pressure & Pump to Sink, Range Hood with Exhaust Fan, Wardrobe, TV Coaxial Point, Innerspring Mattress.
External Standard Features
You can enjoy a wide range of external features standard with the Goldstream RV Explorer 1400 Series. These external features include:
Composite Aluminum Panels, Aluminum Roof & Body Frame, Checker Plate Front, Triple Lock Door, Double glazed windows with block out blinds, Battery Pack with Charger, Bumper Bar with Spare Wheel, 14” Wheels & Tyres , ‘Skippy Lift’ Easy Roof Lifters & Struts, Rear Tunnel Boot Full Width, Roll-Out Awning.
Shower Toilet Model Standard Features
Same Internal/External features, and including:
Shower and Toilet Combo, Gas Hot Water System, 2 x 80L Water Tanks, Separate Tank Fillers, Microwave Tower, Rear Tunnel Boot (Half Length).
The Adventure Pack has a host of standard inclusions to make every journey enjoyable. Some of the great features are list below.
- Coil independent suspension upgrade to the ALKO range
- 150mm x 50mm Chassis
- Wheel & tyre upgrades
- 1 x 135-watt Solar panel
- Wind up TV antenna
- External 12volt Point
- BMPRO 35 SI Battery Management System with Trek monitor
- 1 x 100amp hour AGM Battery
- Water Tank Gauges
- Roll out Awning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning (1760/1800/1860 models)
The great outdoors is waiting and with an Off-Road Pack you can see it all. Get all the Adventure Pack features and upgrades as listed below.
- Upgraded Cruisemaster Coil Independent Suspension
- Upgraded to BMPRO 35 HA Battery Management System
- Upgraded 16″ Alloy wheels and tyres
- Upgraded DO35 Offroad Hitch
- Upgraded 170w Solar Panel
- Stoneguard Protector with Mudflaps
The ultimate in Off-road enjoyment with all the Adventure and Off-Road Package inclusions plus these further upgrades and extras.
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning on all models
- 2 x Enclosed Jerry Can Holders
- Change over Gas Regulator
- Gas Bayonet Point
- External Picnic Table
- Choice Checker plate colors
- Choice of Composite Aluminium body colors
- Stone Guard Protector with Mudflaps
- Water Filter Tap
- BMPRO 35 HA Battery Management System including DC-DC Charger
- 1 x 200amp hour Lithium battery
- 2 x 135-watt Solar Panels
- Bluetooth radio
- 24” LED TV mounted on lockable swing arm
- 2 x 12 volt-USB points (internal & external)
|Model Specifications||Standard On Road|
|WIDTH (add +150mm for Awning)||2280mm|
|HEIGHT (Approx Range From)||2250mm|
|TARE (Approx Range From)||1400kg|
|BALL (Approx Range From)||175kg|
|ATM (Approx Range From)||2000kg|
Heights will vary depending on model and package due to the number of different suspensions and options available and above should be used as a guide only. Please check with your selling dealer to explain further and for more information on suspension and heights.