The ‘Remote’ as the name suggests, has been designed to take you to the most remote areas of Australia as easily and conveniently as possible. This easy to tow compact Pop Top, has all the luxuries you need with an internal shower and toilet, queen size bed (your choice of island or east west layout), internal cooking plus the option of a huge pull out kitchen so you can make the most of the great outdoors and cook under the stars.
Exceptional Internal Storage
Although our Remote Series is one of our more compact vans, having a body length of only 15 feet, this ingenious range has been engineered to make the most of every available nook and cranny. So whether you choose the island bed layout, an east/west bed configuration, single beds or even bunks, you can be assured we have incorporated adequate storage for all of your essentials, from deceptively deep drawers on quality steel ball bearing runners, easy access gas strut assisted underbed storage plus lots of underbench and overhead storage.
Internal Standard Features
Each of our 1500 Series Poptops comes standard with a long list of quality fixtures and fittings designed to make your life on the road easy, low maintenance and trouble free. Our furniture is made from lightweight but strong Poplar ply and all CNC cut for a perfect fit, appliances are all quality known brands you can rely on and expertly fitted by our qualified tradespeople. Other standard features you will find are quality mattresses, deluxe upholstery, separate 3 burner stove and sink, water tank gauges, LED lighting throughout, Easy lift canopy lifters with gas strut assist, 3 way fridge and shower/toilet combination to most layouts.
External Standard Features
Just like all of our vans the 1500 Series comes with smooth modern composite aluminum walls as standard, along with double glazed windows, checkerplate body protection, 12” electric brakes, triple lock security door, mains water connection with pressure reducer, dual 9kg gas cylinders and dual 95lt water tanks.
The Adventure Pack has a host of standard inclusions to make every journey enjoyable. Some of the great features are list below.
- Coil independent suspension upgrade to the ALKO range
- 150mm x 50mm Chassis
- Wheel & tyre upgrades
- 1 x 135-watt Solar panel
- Wind up TV antenna
- External 12volt Point
- BMPRO 35 SI Battery Management System with Trek monitor
- 1 x 100amp hour AGM Battery
- Water Tank Gauges
- Roll out Awning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning (1760/1800/1860 models)
The great outdoors is waiting and with an Off-Road Pack you can see it all. Get all the Adventure Pack features and upgrades as listed below.
- Upgraded Cruisemaster Coil Independent Suspension
- Upgraded to BMPRO 35 HA Battery Management System
- Upgraded 16″ Alloy wheels and tyres
- Upgraded DO35 Offroad Hitch
- Upgraded 170w Solar Panel
- Stoneguard Protector with Mudflaps
The ultimate in Off-road enjoyment with all the Adventure inclusions plus these further upgrades and extras:
- Cruisemaster Coil Independent Suspension
- D035 Off-road hitch
- 16″ Alloy wheels to all models
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning on all models
- 2 x Enclosed Jerry Can Holders
- Change over Gas Regulator
- Gas Bayonet Point
- External Picnic Table
- Choice Checker plate colours
- Choice of Composite Aluminium body colours
- Stone Guard Protector with Mudflaps
- Water Filter Tap
- BMPRO 35 HA Battery Management System including DC-DC Charger
- 1 x 200amp hour Lithium battery with IP67 rating
- 2 x 220 watt Solar Panels
- 24” Smart TV mounted on lockable swing arm
- 3 in 1 USB/12v/TV point
|Standard On Road
|WIDTH (add +150mm for Awning)
|HEIGHT (Approx Range From)
|TARE (Approx Range From)
|BALL (Approx Range From)
|ATM (Approx Range From)
Heights will vary depending on model and package due to the number of different suspensions and options available and above should be used as a guide only. Please check with your selling dealer to explain further and for more information on suspension and heights.