The Goldstream RV range of 1760 – 1860 Pop Tops has been developed from years of customer involvement. We offer a number of layouts with different variations and combinations of our most popular models.
We have now introduced new packages to the range which will only enhance your caravanning experience.
Internal Standard Features
The Goldstream RV 1760-1860 Series comes with a range of internal standard features you’ll love. These interior features include:
188 ltr 2 door fridge, 4-Burner Hotplate with Grill, Flick Mixer Tap, Microwave, Queen & Single Bed Options, Mains Pressure & Pump to Sink, Range Hood with Exhaust Fan, TV Coaxial Point, Innerspring Mattress, LED Lighting.
External Standard Features
You can enjoy a wide range of external features standard with the Goldstream RV 1760-1860 Series. These external features include:
Composite Aluminum Panels over a Meranti frame , Aluminum Roof, Checker Plate Front, Triple Lock Door, Double glazed windows with block out blinds, Battery Pack with Charger, Bumper Bar with Spare Wheel, 15” Wheels & Tyres, ‘Skippy Lift’ Easy Roof Lifters & Struts, Front Boot or Tunnel Boot.
Shower Toilet Model Standard Features
Same Internal/External Features and Including:
Shower and Toilet Combo, Gas Hot Water System, 2 × 80L Water Tanks, Separate Tank Fillers, 2 × 9kg Gas Cylinders, Toilet with Pull-Out Cassette for Easy Use, Fully Plumbed with 1 Common Outlet for Waste.
The Adventure Pack has a host of standard inclusions to make every journey enjoyable. Some of the great features are list below.
- Coil independent suspension upgrade to the ALKO range
- 150mm x 50mm Chassis
- Wheel & tyre upgrades
- 1 x 135-watt Solar panel
- Wind up TV antenna
- External 12volt Point
- BMPRO 35 SI Battery Management System with Trek monitor
- 1 x 100amp hour AGM Battery
- Water Tank Gauges
- Roll out Awning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning (1760/1800/1860 models)
The great outdoors is waiting and with an Off-Road Pack you can see it all. Get all the Adventure Pack features and upgrades as listed below.
- Upgraded Cruisemaster Coil Independent Suspension
- Upgraded to BMPRO 35 HA Battery Management System
- Upgraded 16″ Alloy wheels and tyres
- Upgraded DO35 Offroad Hitch
- Upgraded 170w Solar Panel
- Stoneguard Protector with Mudflaps
The ultimate in Off-road enjoyment with all the Adventure inclusions plus these further upgrades and extras:
- Cruisemaster Coil Independent Suspension
- D035 Off-road hitch
- 16″ Alloy wheels to all models
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning on all models
- 2 x Enclosed Jerry Can Holders
- Change over Gas Regulator
- Gas Bayonet Point
- External Picnic Table
- Choice Checker plate colours
- Choice of Composite Aluminium body colours
- Stone Guard Protector with Mudflaps
- Water Filter Tap
- BMPRO 35 HA Battery Management System including DC-DC Charger
- 1 x 200amp hour Lithium battery with IP67 rating
- 2 x 220 watt Solar Panels
- 24” Smart TV mounted on lockable swing arm
- 3 in 1 USB/12v/TV point
LOW RIDER 1760 RE OPTION
If you are looking for a Pop top with lower travel and storage height without moving into the camper market, the “Low Rider” option is one you should investigate. Available exclusively on our 1760 RE model the “Low Rider” has the same internal layout but with a few minor alterations that can make a big difference when not traveling and can allow many more to store their van at home, saving on paying for offsite caravan storage. Additionally, the lower height means less wind drag behind your tow vehicle and added access to those remote, tight camping spots.
The “Low Rider” has a reduced wall height and lower roof overall. Internally, we have removed some of the overhead cupboards to the sides to reduce visual bulk at eye level and maintain functionality and reduced the fridge size to a still generous 164lt allowing a microwave oven to be fitted above. The “Low Rider” option is available in our Adventure, Off-road and Panther Packages.
|WIDTH (add +150mm for Awning)
|HEIGHT (Approx Range From)
|TARE (Approx Range From)
|BALL (Approx Range From)
|ATM (Approx Range From)
Heights will vary depending on model and package due to the number of different suspensions and options available and above should be used as a guide only. Please check with your selling dealer to explain further and for more information on suspension and heights.